Tuesday, December 2, 2008

my last chance

aiiiii... it keeps on bothering me ~


all i want right now is me focusing on my thesis!!!



but.. somehow
i'm waiting for something.. a good news maybe.. at least one final shot.. or else.. everything is finished! (+_+)



really hard to make decision.. what makes me want to hold on really tight??? cRazy ~


p/s: sure u don't understand what i'm mumbling about ~


the story behind the post...

  1. going back to malaysia on 10 jan until 22 feb (my original planning). do practical from april until july - leaving germany forever by august
  2. planning altered by my mom and my sis... i have to go back for good on 10 jan ~ sigh
  3. problem encountered : my study still not finished yet ~ couldn't make it before 10 jan. however it can be settled in malaysia. since everything could be done in malaysian.. exams, certificates etc. it has been a vital reason for my family asking me going back to malaysia - FOREVER. dowh!!
  4. situation : haven't got my practical yet.. if i have one then definitely going to stay here until august. and my further planning is... working in germany for at least 1 year. just to gain experience.
  5. my last chance : within this 10 days.. if i haven't got any reply from companies. i'm finished!

lol... please pray for me. i should be panic right know actually.. but still acting cool ahaha. y? never stop HOPING, never stop BELIEVING ~ never ever! bacause ALLAH KNOWS BEST

really hate this number --> 10!!! why am i giving myself 10 more days? because i want to book the flight one month before the date.. meaning on 10 dec i'm going to buy the ticket and have to made up my mind by that time ~

tick tock.. tick tock.. time is ticking

No comments: