Tuesday, December 9, 2008

life...? let it be

firstly...

takziah to eha.. sorry to hear about ur mother. i might don't understand ur feeling. losing a mother is different (i think) compared to what i've experienced.

somehow i know u r ready to face this.. got to be tough, girl. but even we think we are ready.. when it happened we never know ourself ~ right? same goes to me. huhu

from that 'moment', everything is going to change. it happened to me.. don't know about you. suddenly tringt kat english essay time form 5 dulu.

title: my world..
the words i wrote came truly from my heart.. how my father's death change my world. and my fav cekgu @ maahad - teacher ramrah wrote there.. very nice essay. maybe she knew me very well through my writing (she still remember me though!)

eha..
no matter what.. remember u r not alone in this world ~
u got my back - anytime (",)

i'll pray for you.. hoping for the best..


p/s: eh nanti ak balik.. xlame lagi. sabo2.. nnt lepak2ing ok



secondly..

tomorrow.. marni going back to malaysia. only for a short time actually. 37 hari.. ehehe. this is her first time.. since we came to germany - about 1 year 4 months ago.

its weird.. when she's not around. not get used to it ~ it sounds gay eh? but that's the truth. we are very close.. like siblings. not only me and her.. with others too.. esp 5 of us ~

just now came back from our final gathering (me, marni, muny, kyah and razmi).. bila bersame tadi, terasa mcm pergi travel plak. really miss those moments. huhu feel like crying right now.. ='( sob sob sob

have u ever feel the same way i do..? when u really miss something - feel like crying.



thirdly..

have u ever been in this situation ::

u friend hate someone.. because between them there are some kind of untold 'history'. then as a friend.. u have to do so --> hate someone who got absolutely nothing to do with you!!! arghhhh.. and whenever u talk about that person it was like a BIG SIN.. like i'm the guilty one. aiyayaya life is hard!

well that's really ... hurm what to call it ... tah la ~

but ... some of the time you do hate that person ~ ahaha.. so which side are u act? ngeeee


love ur friend.. hate their enemies.. so called best friend huh?
yop.. suits me right

No comments: