Friday, October 31, 2008

faMiLy

today happy already...

i'm always overanxious about something without knowing it for certain ~ only when it comes to family.

no wonder ~ sometimes they hiding something from me. but sibling love is one of the strongest bonds on the planet... they'll told me. eventually. hehehe

my family are overprotective over me ~ hiding 'things' that they think might be interrupting my study

and when i knew about that 'things' from my sister, my brother will covered it up. and vise versa.

doch! how old am i? i'm not a little girl anymore ~

yeah maybe at first when i knew.. i'll think about it. worrying like hell.. even my mind was somewhere else ~ huhu

but then i'll settle down.. that's normal la right? i'm not going to cry silently under the blanket or sitting on the corner of the bed - crying!

that is why.. i want to go back as soon as possible. go through the good and bad time together. face the hardships as a team

hopefully everything will be just fine ~ (^_^)



*************************************************


'baby' new born...

yesterday was my brother's birthday. and i was very excited knowing that he just bought a new camera -Nikon d80- for himself. what a present ~ ahahaha

he has been talking about the camera since last few months. and i'm just planning to buy the camera for him when i fly back to Malaysia. seems like i can save the money and buy something else hehe pheeeeew

and right now.. can't wait to try the new camera. i just love SLR - which impress me much!

No comments: