Wednesday, October 29, 2008

what abOut now?

listening to Chris Daughtry song - 'what about now'

think the title suits me now ~



this weekend NOVEMBER already.. on 7th January i'm going back to Malaysia. but still not sure for good or not ~ MY GOD!



for the first time in my life - i was unsure what to do. clueless.... now just want to leave it behind and let time do the work.


but my mind is blocked. couldn't focus on my thesis.. not even my life ~




today i walked around Duisburg city.. went window shopping -photo album and jacket-.. ate ice-cream.. BUT one thing for sure - my mind was somewhere else!

big problem ~ yes!



what's on my mind?
- family. since yesterday.. nope - recently i guess... shocking news from home really make me worry like he**





i think my family need me...

i'm not taking the selfish road.. hopefully i'll find the solution





'Ya Allah.. give me guidance and hidayah.. show me the right path..'

1 comment:

sya said...

fuh...fitrah beb, just pray and keep praying! serahkan semuanya pada Allah bila kita dah tak mampu nak buat apa pun lagi... =)