Monday, October 20, 2008

writing ...... thesis





last exam paper - 22/09/2008 : today - 19/10/2008

it has been quite sometime.... since i finished my study. within that period of time.. guess what i've done? NOTHING!! other than going out... - berpeleseran!

i have not yet completed my double degrees... not until i submit my THESIS!! oh it's killing me now ~

really need something/someone to boost me up! otherwise i'm still in a sleep mode (+_+)

what's/who's to blame?
  • environment - now it's autumn..
no, i'm not going to blame the yellow leaves falling off the trees. NONSENSE yar ~ actually... the feeling isn't there..

sOlution :: tryin' to get the feeling ~ very easy to say.. really hard to do! huhu it's ok.. that's my problem not yours

  • mind setting - no rush.. i'm not in a hurry
i have nothing/nobody to push me.. yes, i'm going back to Malaysia on january but it doesn't matter whether i finished my thesis or not. why? because i'm coming back to Germany. but my family did ask about the thesis! asking - how was it going - whether i could make it or not - hufffs

sOlution :: tryin' to rush a lil' bit ~ set in mind - probably (50%) not coming back here huhuhu

  • the thesis itself - read articlesssssssssssssss
ahahaha is it logic to blame the thesis? in my case... yeah maybe. because need lots of reading - kind of boring ~ to death! have you ever done an analysis? then you'll know how i feel huhu

sOlution :: practice conditioning my mind with positive thoughts... reading to gain more informations and to get a different perspective - haha what a positive thinking!!

  • blogging - steal my time
sometimes.. yes. if i'm not blogging then i could at least spend more time writing my thesis. fyi - i'm still drafting my London trips! i know.. i wrote it too details. the reason - one day when i read back my blog, then i would memorized.. every single things and details. you know someday.. we'll having memory problems. so this one is a precaution ~ hehe

sOlution :: it's all down to how you choose to use your time ~ its called time management!

  • myself ? - more effort
yeah actually its me! the biggest prob.. right know i want to slap myself ~ but then it's gonna hurt hoho postpone la... later! =p

sOlution :: finding the new me.. a new beginning maybe.

'there's always a light at the end of the tunnel'

No comments: