Sunday, September 11, 2011

leaving for Germany.. again

hallop.. peeps.. =)

saya sudah lama tidak update blog gege tah la.. kerja banyak and sekarang life pun kelam kabut. few time juga i click on my blog tapi tak ada mood nak update.

di kala pagi ahad yang mendung ini.. saya merajinkan diri menulis entry baru.. so this is me writing from the bed through my phone hehs



alhamdulillah.. allah memberi rezeki yang tak terhingga.. tahun ni dapat lagi saya meneruskan tradisi memberi duit raya kepada keluarga.. yezza year two already i'm working. dengan bonus yang ada dapat lah menopup mana yang patut. tahun depan macam mana lah pulak ehh..? im jobless by that time soobs ='(

kemudian rezeki allah tidak terhenti di situ.. saya bersyukur sebab telah mendapat tawaran tajaan mara untuk master study saya di Germany. surat tawaran.. kontrak semua dah dapat. tinggal nak isi je. banyak giler kot -_-' ye lah orang nak bagi duet bukannye senang2 nak dapat. usahalah sikit kan.. fufu 200k kot. thank you mara.. my saviour. finally i can make it.. my dreams come true. isssk i love you Allah =')

i remember last time.. back in germany year 2009.. time tu dah nak balik for good.. n one of my friend still dekat sana further master.. pastu ramai tanya saya.. tanak stay buat master ke..? and i said that.. i wanna go back first.. work for 2-3 years and come back to do my master. baaaaaang..!! that is exactly what happen.. kata2 tu memang satu doa bukan..? =)

and then together with the offer mara tu.. i got another job offer. which is from gov (J41).. and tawaran kerja TETAP okay. zzz betul2 dalam dilema. tapi surat lapor diri bila belum sampai. i think eventually i will have to let go the job.. and probably kena black list dari kerja gov for certain period yaddaaa yaddaaa. apa2 pun tunggu surat dari jabatan.. surat dari SPA dah dapat.

owh yea.. update from office. i just can tell you one thing.. just after i tender my resignation.. my boss treat me like rubbish errr okay that word too harsh.. =/ i dont know.. but she seems different and of course you can tell la. i just hope dia tak marah2 saya la huhu but i can see she suddenly become so strict with me. and not friendly as before. haiyaa should i be treated that way just because i resign..?

somehow i think she mad at me.. after all things she said to me.. and i still wanna leave..? gege i'm sorry boss.. even you once said that 'i'm once in a blue moon' which i really appreciate it a lot..!! but then you just have to let me go.. and please in a good way. selama ni saya repect boss setinggi gunung kot.. and i really love working with you. so dalam masa sebulan lebih ni bos jangan la buat saya xsuke bos (like others) huhu i still want to keep our good contact even after i left..

okay i think that's it.. i wanna take my bfast now.. what a beautiful day today ^^ have fun enjoying your weekend hehs

No comments: