Wednesday, August 1, 2012

it touched my heart


i received a reply from my prof last week.. and it really touched my heart. i mean the fact that my high school teachers.. they still remember me (but am i the only one who's doing a master in here..? lol sekali salah orang daa) 

hmm if i may recall.. a day before teacher's day (16 may) out of nowhere, i've been actively adding my teachers on FB. not all of them but yeah a few aka my favourite teachers of course hehe so i've been thinking a lot after reading this email. 

after 10 years i left the school.. did i ever contribute anything to my school. nadaaa..!! not even pay a visit to my teachers. ungrateful person.. maybe? huu ouh wait.. there's one time i joint a programme for the form 3 students. hehs 

so i have this idea.. but still have to gather all my batch to support and to make this dream come true. wait for me.. wait till i got home. 


and thanks a zillion to all my teachers.. i really appreciate what you've done to me and deep in my heart.. i will always miss high school =')

No comments: