Tuesday, February 28, 2012

oh God.. why

since this is my blog kan.. so i'm free to write about every thing hehs


tapi le familia somehow know my blog link ceh.. and for me to change the url again.. it's quite impossible la -___-'



susah den nak merapu.. tak bebas huh btw i just wanna meluahkan perasaan berkecamuk sekarang ni.




this one fella.. willing to come here to see me. so sweeet aite but this fella kan always buat spoil la. which is something i didn't dare to expose in here. but close enough to make me reject him huu


oh God why..? gimme next candidate please >___<


i iz super tense with this issue right now.. peoples in our community here busy m'kenenkan me with this guy.. my family also keep on asking me bout the other guy.. huh


but the only thing that matter to me at the moment is my study.. *poker face*




tetibe teringat someone said to me that i will not get married huff damn you.. =|

No comments: