Wednesday, January 11, 2012

what i've done... =/

the story ::

today i went lunch with my coursemates.. at KFC (it's halal in Munich - Marienplatz). then on the way back to uni to attend a class (saje highlight nak tunjuk rajin sikit sebab pegi kelas.. even lambat masok 30 minit gara2 KFC)

then i saw a poster along side of the train station.. MARIA MENA in MUNICH - 21.03.2012




and.. and.. and.. owh I JUST BOUGHT THE TICKET. heeeks. only ONE TICKET (derp face).







dunno who to ask tho.. but i'm sure i will find someone at the concert.. damn it's gonna be my first concert ahaha but the weird thing is.. i feel nothing about it. the feeling is very PLAIN. no regret.. no worried.. no joys.. heeeks. weird though.


but just once in my life i wanna go to a concert.. to feel how it's like. to sing the song together. hoh that's probably my new year resolutions..!! do things that u think it's impossible to do.. =PP




okay now dup dap waiting for the tix.. agaga btw murah sahaja.. sebab itu saya beli.. =| €40 euro+ zzz hope i'm doing the right thing. haish. later will tell this to my mom and see how she react.. hehs

No comments: