Sunday, January 15, 2012

9GAG

hahs.. let me blog about this for you



back in 2009 (a student) : me found the site

i have no idea how i came across this page.. maybe through google or something.. but i think it's from tumblr. somebody posted the link and i'm STUCK with it

it's a damn FUNNY SITE though.. haha and i did shared the page with my closest friends.

there's one time when i give the link to my friend and she finished scrooling from the first page till the latest one..!! hehs at that time it's possible to do so.. it's like 40+ pages something

we did talk about the post - at that time meme's is not the mainstream lools.. more on trolling the apple products etc. *damn i miss that moment

2010 - 2011 (an engineer)

rarely check on the site.. yeah i'm too busy hoho

2012 (a student once again)

hahs i'm addicted to it.. the same feeling like the first time i know bout it. but now it's a bit diff.. they have categorised the post. and the page..?!! 5k and counting.. lools very good though

with more than 1M likes in FB page.. it's trending worldwide. and the best thing happen to me last week.. is when u look at ur fren's laptop during the lectures.. it's 9GAG page..!! haha legendary

okay 9GAG

u made my day.. and since now i have ur apps in my iphone.. i'm sure people will think i'm crazy when they see i'm laughing and smiling alone in the train - odw to class..!! hehs

and owh yeah.. i'm thinking to create a 9GAG memes post but will only publish it in my blog.. owwww yeaaah..!! let's pray i have time for that haha

No comments: