Tuesday, May 15, 2012

i miss my life

so today i went to class.. as usual (ouh really..? hehs) 


while i was listening to the lectures and suddenly at some point i'm questioning myself.. am i doing the right thing..? =/



i gave up almost everything - my family (mom, siblings, nieces and nephew), my career (fantastic jobs with all the wide open opportunity for me to shine - okay over giler statement ni, great salary with tremendous bonus), my bestest friends (maahad, pasum, ukm, jerman).. and i even lost someone that i really love (at that time).. for what..?!


just to fly to germany and further my study and then skipping classes and got not a really good grade in exams and spent all the scholarship money... huff i'm sux. 



and i really miss my life back then in Malaysia..!! ='(








okay enough whining.. the damage is done. and i'll prove that this is not a wrong decision.. i'll be a better person.. got some job here (ya allah please give me a good news)




and most important.. no regret and no turning back.. coz this is life and no matter how hard it is.. no matter how bad it is.. HE will always be there for you.



p/s: hehe okay thanks melayan me merapu.. lol im hungry better get something to eat.. hurm yawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cayok NAJ!! DUN GIVE UP..U DESERVE BETTER...... muny