Friday, April 20, 2012

remember you - dedicated to u =)

okay firstly memang nak mengaku saya peminat dato' siti nurhaliza. and penah sekali berselisih dengan beliau dekat genting. lalu sebelah2 je.. tapi tetibe terblurr kejap and tak sempat nak buat ape2.. lols


just nak promote lagu ni.. sebab i've been listening to it non stop for the past one hour. it's from her english album.. selama ni asyik dengar lagu falling in love je tapi rasa lagu ni laaaaagi best kot and i love the lyrics so damn much.. ^^





If we never make it back
To what we used to be
I hope you know I tried to give you all of me

I dont wanna wake up tomorrow
If our memories filled with sorrow
I`d rather smile when I remember you

If you find someone
That can love you right
I wont stand in your way
I wont even fight,
No, I wont forget
Ill always remember you

Like the sun will rise
As the seasons change
I will walk trought life
Til the very end,
No, I wont regret
Ill always remember you


p/s: =)

No comments: