Thursday, November 17, 2011

my little secreT.. ssshh

you know.. somehow i think i didn't even made enough effort to find my Mr. Right.. =/

to be honest.. i hardly pray for my Mr. Right in my doa after prayers =/

the reason might be.. because:

firstly.. saya selalu doa untuk jadi kaya hua2 =D okaaaaay just kidding..! i don't know.. maybe i dont feel like having one.. YET. fufuuuh that's too bad ya..

btw i always had this angan2 - i want to doa in Mekah depan Kaabah and bumped --> i found my jodoh in Mekah.. yadda yadda.. i love dreaming eh? amiiin

secondly.. i always feel that i have this big responsible to my younger siblings and my mom. you know.. work hard and earn big money for them. i tell you.. we are not rich ya. even though my mom never asked money from me but i always want to support the family.. fufuuuuh my brotha and sisters all get married already and have their own life..

so here we are.. 5 of us in the house. and i know my younger brothas tak boleh di harap ceh.. =/ dont worry adik2.. i dont mind kawen lambat for you all.. muaaax

and owh ya.. my mother always ask about my boyfriend.. haiya mummy you always see i hang out with my gurlfriendsss.. so surely dont have one la gege *the hardest thing bout having lots of good girl friends is maybe you family will think you are GAY haha.. chillax mummy.. i wanna get married definitely..!! just that i couldn't find the guy yet.. kalau the girl tu mungkin sorang dua i dah jumpa kot haha =P

thirdly.. i probably sudah terkena sumpahan kot. lols.. no lah maybe i had too many girl friends (groups) and i can say 50% of them are still single. so marriage is not a big issue though.. errr maybe within some groups (i had >5 groups kot -_-')

owh yeah i'm still 25 yaa.. birthday lambat lagi. but i wanna see myself married at the age of 26 ngahaha =D gosh time is ticking and i only have one year one month and ten days left..!!

dear god.. Allah Almighty.. perkenankan doa hambamu ini dan semoga mendapat seruan dan panggilan-Mu ke Tanah Haram Mac tahun depan.. amiin >____<

p/s: it's time for me to move on and finding the right path.. please forgive me for any wrong doings.. after all i'm just a human.. and please remember one thing - to err is human ;)

No comments: