Tuesday, August 23, 2011

a letter to my bos =')

To: Business Director aka my bos

Cc: General Manager, Human Resource

Date: 23rd August 2011


Dear Madam,

RESIGNATION

I hereby tender my resignation as Engineer effective today, owing to my intent of pursuing my Master Degree in Germany. In compliance to the company’s policy, I have to serve two months resignation notice. Tentatively, I am requesting that my last working day is on the 23rd October 2011.

I would like to express my appreciation for your excellent leadership and counsel during the duration of stay at KIIC. I have learned a lot and there is no word to describe how thankful I am to have a chance working with the great people at the organization. Furthermore, the positive environment from everyone here i.e: pursuing their Master Degree had really motivated me to achieve more.

My decision to resign was finalized after long and careful consideration of all factors. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my colleagues for their unconditional support and guidance throughout my stint with the organization. I depart with a feeling of having grown as a professional and as an individual.

Please acknowledge this letter of resignation and I will do my utmost to finish the outstanding projects and for a smooth hand over. Again, it has been a pleasurable learning experience working as part of the H&T team especially working directly under your supervision. And I wish nothing, but success for KIIC.

Thank you.


Sincerely,
me


p/s: hope i've made the right decision =')

No comments: