Saturday, May 14, 2011

one sTep furTher

wednesday, 11th may - 6.50 am


'woke up and grab my phone very quickly. load my mail.. 3 new emails from my yahoo inbox. one of them.. OMG..!! the sender name is too long and weird.. Prof Dr. something something.. didnt bother to remember. subject : ah in deutsch..!! something like your application etc.. and i can see few words from the first lines of the mail *haven't click to open it yet..!! gedebar dowh and i saw GLUCKWUNSCHE >__<

finally i click on the mail and read it without understand any of the sentence..!! yeah my german is sucks.. haven't practise for almost 2 years -_-' however i manage to copy and google translate them hihi and syukur alhamdulillah i got a place for my Master Study in Germany. after been waiting for almost 2 months.. the misery end in a good way eh ^^


now.. one step further.. to search for a scholarship.. tough one i guess. hurm. please God show me the way.. <3

No comments: