Wednesday, December 15, 2010

something u can't lie... =)

i have this issue.. with someone.


that i keep on watching this person. or maybe u wanna call it.. staLking =/ n yeah i read this person twitter.. even i know there's nothing interests me at all


not sure what am i looking for..? maybe just eager to know whether this person okay or not. hurm still doesn't explain that much.



owh yea.. now this person had new blog.. im pretty sure this person can traced me right? i mean from the stats.. hahs that is something u can't lie.




i'm very sure this person know.. that 'i'm still stalking dia'.. huff idiot...!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm stalking u also, checking your twitter and always read your blog.

jOan of arc said...

erm..?

who r u.. =/

Anonymous said...

who's d idiot now..? maybe u just need to stop stalking people. if he/she had update on his/her blog, then u should know that it means he/she is doing just FINE.

jOan of arc said...

err.. i think the word idiot tu for me.. =/

btw u got a point there. thanks.. =)

Anonymous said...

good. now u protecting your twitter.. so i should following u then u will know me

jOan of arc said...

hurm... nope u shudn't.


u don't have to do something u don't wanna do.. okay mr/ms stranger? ;)


i'm protecting my twitter so that i can write what ever i want.

Anonymous said...

Stranger... LOL yes I am

jOan of arc said...

-_-'

next time leave ur name la okay.. stranger ;)

Anonymous said...

U read my blog and twitter right, so you already knew my name

jOan of arc said...

how sure r u.. that u r the one i mentioned above..?


=/