Thursday, November 11, 2010

aGen mencari joDoh... for mE =D

omg... at this time... i can't stop laughing... hahaha *okay korg pun kena gelak jugak eh =P


saya berusia 24 tahun 319 hari errr lagi sebulan setengah nak 25 tahun =D n yeah apparently now im single but half-available.. lols


CASE 1

so there is this one guy... a very-good-guy-from-my-mom's-point-of view and my senget sister somehow google2 his name.. TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA his FB acc. *damn it.. T__T

and this morning.. tak pasal2 kene bebel ngan mama.. she wants me to add this guy..!! so weird okay suddenly my family are 'forcing' me to get a bf.. hehs *okay actually this MAYBE got something to do with my grandpa's wish last raya... while holding my hand he said 'tok bah nak.. nanti bulan 1 taun depan.. kelik klantan bawak bf okay..?' o__O errr

p/s: we are going back to klate coz my cousin is getting married on january

ugh my atok ni... agaga tensen den. still remember everyone was laughing at me that moment.. cheeeeese dorg ingt senang ke nk cari the perfect one. duuuh



CASE 2

i was chatting with my girl friend.. she's a chinese tau. my dear friend at germany dlu.. suddenly ha she said.. 'i wanna introduce u to this guy..' errr i was like.. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? *so cute kan dia ni? haha and i laugh a lots.. kat ofis ni. naseb my bos tak de sini haish.

then i said to her.. 'i confuse.. n why me?' then she said 'yela.. u kan single..' DANG...!! stupid quest... T__T and she said she have his picture.. in her FB

haha so i asked la for the link... TADAAAAAAAAA hensem =D kah kah kah.. puteh giler n mcm chinese look sket. smpi i asked her another stupid quest.. 'errr is he malay or chinese..' x__x best answer given - 100% malay... haha OMG so sengaL la me today haih think logically la naj.. takkan dia nk introduce kat chinese guy plak huhu


but seriesly.. 2 case in one day... about my jodoh...!! i dont think i can be sane anymore.. with all the workloads.... damn damn.... need a VACATION please @_@

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha mesti si pei tze nie..good job pei tze....NAj jodoh xdtg bergolek..kite kena usaha jgakssss..usaha n tawakal keyyy

jOan of arc said...

ko pehal suke jadi anon eh

xleh sign in ko nye blog ka? haiyo.. sengaL =D

Anonymous said...

jom bercuti!beb, aku pon nk introduce 1 guy for u. amacam?

jOan of arc said...

haha sape plak ko nk introduce kat ak ni.. sengaL


wei jom lepak2.. nk jmpe hasif >_<